My Teams Link Widget - Akumina Community

My Teams Link Widget

My Teams Link Widget

Purpose

Allow user to view and access teams and channels that the logged in user belongs to. Specific teams can be targeted on an instance using “Target Team” property. Example of “Target Team” [“Finance”,”Payroll”]

Features

• Ability to jump into any Channel within a team that you have access into

Details

• Widget Name: MyTeamsLinkWidget
    • Available With:  Release 5.0
    • Content App Type: N/A
    • Content Type: N/A
    • Content App Name: N/A
    • List Name: N/A
    • Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
    • Dependencies: Microsoft Graph

Content

N/A

Properties

Displayed Title
  • “Display Title” is the Widget Title, if the widget is not in the in Mebar (Example found on Foundation 2020 home page).  The “Displayed Title” can be in as plain text (none multilingual sites) or as a language token in a Multi-Lingual site, example:  {hub.myteamslinkwidget.title}.
  • If This widget instance appears in the MebarManagmentWidget then the widget title will come from ‘Mebar Manager’ content app, the “Title” input field.  Language version of this widget title are managed in the language version of the “Mebar Manager” content app.  Example English comes from the English version Spanish comes from the Spanish version.  An example of this can be seen on the Foundation’20 home page “My Teams”.
Target Team The default is [] (no target), in this case all Teams and channels that the logged in user has permissions to will be displayed on the widget.  If set to a target such as:  [“Finance”,”Payroll”] then only the Teams targets (example Finance and Payroll) and associated channels will display and only if the user has permissions to those teams and channels.
Widget Height Height of widget in pixels.  Enter a numerical value to adjust the Height
Cache Interval  Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.

·         0 = Do not cache the data for this widget

·         -1 = Use the default caching strategy set via Site Creator

Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes

Views

View Name:  Default

View Description:  Displays an expandable vertical list of a user’s associated Microsoft Teams and channels. Teams can be configured on the widget property, to pull in all Teams the user has permissions to or a specific set or even one Team.

View Preview:

Views: 520
//]]>