Activity Stream Widget
For Foundation Site Installations that are not Hive, please refer to widget documentation here.
Displays a users Activity Stream feed experience with O365 and 3rd party providers with the ability to share and promote content, communicate critical and time sensitive messages and ties comments and notifications to a user’s personalized collaborative activity stream.
- Displays the Activity Stream cards and important notifications
- Ability to react on an item with any of the available reaction emojis
- Provides a reaction rollup count of all reactions
- Ability to comment on an item directly
- Ability to comment with @mentions
- Ability to share and promote content
- Provides a comment count of all comments
- Ability to display compact stream cards for viewing a latest stream activity
- Widget Name: ActivityStreamWidget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: SharePoint Subscription/Outlook Subscription/PUSH Subscription(any 3rd party)
N/A, data is pulled from Activity Stream
|widgetframework||Determines the type of framework the widget provides. Value = react|
|Subscription List||OOTB – Blank (defaults to include all subscriptions in stream). Specify the subscription ids (comma delimited) for the subscriptions to be included in Activity Stream display|
|Items/Page||The number of items to appear before page reload.|
|Hide Load More||OOTB – Blank (defaults to show load more button on activity stream page scrolling). Check for true to not show the load more button.|
|Display Title||OOTB – Blank Title to display over this widget, example of a multilingual token used on home page: activitystream.title|
|Show view all link||If checked the link to the full activity stream page will appear “View full feed”|
|Display in compact layout||Compact tile view will display|
View Name: default (5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: Displays read-only compact activity stream cards. Clicking on the individual card will view the full card details and ability to action on the card (react or comment).
View Name: ActivityInteractions
View Description: Displays Activity Stream in a stacked view with the ability to comment, react, and take action on subscription cards.