Generic People Query Widget
Displays birthdays and anniversaries for users in the specified department.
- Ability to select the view display for birthday or anniversary hire dates for users in the specified department
- Ability to select this week or this month dates to display in widget properties
- Uses Azure People Directory data to filter on current department and birthday (AD birthday)/anniversary dates (AD hiredate)
- Widget Name: GenericPeopleQueryWidget
- Available With: Release 5.5 Hive Install and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Azure People Directory
|Widget Framework||Determines the type of framework the widget provides. Value = react|
|People Search Query||Uses Akumina people search query to filter azure search service for people data on birthday or hire date.
Birthday query example:
|Date Filter||Determines to display this week or this months dates.|
|Number of items to display||Determines the maximum number of items to display with people search. Defaults to 10.|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time (in secs) that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
0 = do not cache the data for this widget
-1 = use the default caching strategy set in the Digital Workplace configuration
[whole number] = cache for specified time (secs)
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
View Name: Anniversary View
View Description: Displays a list of users and anniversary dates in the specified department.
View Name: Birthday View
View Description: Displays a list of users and birthday dates in the specified department.