Content Editors Trend Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the content edited by content owners in any content app over a selected duration.
- Displays the items updated/added in the selected content app in the selected timespan in table format.
- Details being displayed include the Item title, Editor name and Last modified date.
- Can easily configure the count of items to display via property.
- Configurable title field.
- Can jump to the content directly by clicking on the item title.
- Content can be displayed for any content app by selecting it from the content app filter.
- Ability to define this metric over different timespans. Available timespans are as follows:
- Last 1 day
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Last 90 days
- Widget Name: ContentEditorsTrendWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above, AppManager version 5.0.2011.2347 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Analytics enabled on the site
|Title||Display title of the widget.|
|uicallbackmethod||Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|callbackmethod||Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Cache Interval||-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|The site collection from which the data needs to be displayed, if blank then will default to the current site|
|itemstodisplay||Configurable count of number of items to display|
View Name: ContentEditorsTrendWidget
View Description: Displays the items edited for the selected content app in the selected duration