Documents Trend Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the top viewed/downloaded documents on the current site.
- Displays the details of documents as per the selected interval in tabular format.
- Details being displayed include the document title, Editor name, Last modified date and the views of the document in the selected interval.
- Can easily configure the count of items to display via property.
- Configurable title field.
- Opens the document in new tab on click of the document title.
- Ability to define this metric over different intervals. Available intervals are as follows:
1. Recent: documents viewed/downloaded over last 2 weeks (default selected)
2. Lifetime: documents viewed/downloaded in their whole lifetime
- Widget Name: DocumentsTrendWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above, AppManager version 5.0.2011.2347 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Analytics enabled on the site
|Title||Display title of the widget.|
|uicallbackmethod||Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|callbackmethod||Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Cache Interval||-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|The site collection from which the data needs to be displayed, if blank then will default to current site|
|itemstodisplay||Configurable count of number of items to display|
View Name: DocumentsTrendWidget
View Description: Displays the details of the documents as per the selected interval in tabular format.