Employee Detail Widget
For Foundation Site Installations that are not Hive, please refer to widget documentation here.
Display the detailed profile information for a user found in the People Directory.
- Displays the detailed profile information for a user found in the People Directory. If the logged in user accesses their Employee Detail, then they will be allowed to edit their profile.
- Widget Name: EmployeeDetailWidget
- Available With: Release 4.1 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: BackgroundImages_AK
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Akumina People Sync / Azure AD/ SharePoint User Profiles
|Selected list columns||Column to pull in to populate the background image. These columns come from the Library set if configured to allow to use a background image.
|Library Name||Library that stores the optional background images.|
|Allow Change Background||Allows user to change his or her background.|
|Allow Edit – Mobile Phone||Allows user to change his or her settings on their mobile phone|
|Allow Edit – Fax||Allows user to change his or her fax number|
|Allow Edit – Schools and Education||Allows user to change his or her school|
|Allow Edit – Skills and Expertise||Allows user to change his or her skills|
|Allow Edit – About Me||Allows user to change his or her about me|
|Allow Edit – Interests and Hobbies||Allows user to change his or her interests|
|Allow Edit – Birthday||Allows user to change his or her birthday|
|viewxml||XML used in the view to display the content|
|List is on Root Site||When checked, the widget references the list on parent/root site collection.|
|Site Collection URL||Site collection URL where the SharePoint list defined in “Library Name” can be found.|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Event Subscription Id||OOTB -Blank TBD.|
|Authorization Code||OOTB -Blank TBD.|
View Name: EmployeeDetailHive (release 5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: Displays employee details and contact information, complete with organizational hierarchy of the current user.
- In order for a user to set their background image a new “user property” must be added to the SharePoint “User Profile”. Please visit here to learn more. “Schools and Education” (Schools) and “Skills and Experience” (Skills) are “SharePoint User Profile” properties, this widget is assuming the “Edit Settings” (for these properties), is configured to “Allow users to edit values for this property”. Only the logged in user can edit their own “Schools and Education” and “Skills and Experience”, when they are updated the user will also see these fields updated in delve. Schools and Skills are returned in People search when using keyword search on the directory page, as well as on the Akumina search bar and search results page. Please visit here for indexing a specific user.