Employee Spotlight Widget
Displays Key Contact Employees in a slider card view with links to full employee profile cards.
- Displays Key Contact Employees for the specified department.
- Displays a profile image, user name, and job title.
- Displays the LinkedIn icon on the card, when configured.
- Ability to navigate to the users’ profile page on bio hyperlink
- Display order is determined by the sequence specified in the list
- Ability to configure the number of cards to display – defaults to a count of 16
- Widget Name: EmployeeSpotlightWidget
- Available With: Release 5.5 Hive Install and above
- Content App Type: Slider (Working With Slider Type Content Apps)
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: Employee Spotlight
- List Name: EmployeeSpotlight_AK
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: People Sync, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint User Profiles
|Title||Title that displays in the content app item list|
|Featured Person||Displays the name of the person that you pick to highlight from your company directory|
|ImageUrl||Allows you to upload an image if the user doesn’t have a profile image|
|Job Title||Displays employees job title under their name|
|LinkedIn Link||Displays LinkedIn Icon on card. Navigates to users LinkedIn account URL.|
|Bio||Navigates to the users’ profile page when clicking on bio hyperlink|
|Select List Columns||The data fields (columns) from the SharePoint list that the widget should retrieve for use in this instance.|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in seconds, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|List Name||Name of the SharePoint list that contains the data to be displayed for this widget instance.|
|Count||Number of employee item cards will display on in the widget; defaults to 16.|
|Filter||N/A (used for widget expansion)|
|Function to call before
binding the UI events
|OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Is Dept Specific||Used to identify a department root instance which is displayed on home site (homepage) using the department summary widget.|
|Site Collection URL||N/A for this widget: Specifies the site collection URL for a central and delivery site|
|List is on Root Site||When checked, the widget references the list on root site.|
|Site Owner||Only check this if you want this instance to be a Site Owner version.|
View Name: Employee Spotlight Slider Card
View Description: Displays Key Contact Employees in a slider card view.