Page Views Trend Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the count of total page views on the current site in the selected duration.
- Ability to see total page views on the site over a period of time
- Plots page views over a period of time in a bar chat format
- Ability to view the page view trend over the following durations:
- Past 1 hour – displays unique user logged in the site in last 1 hour from now
- Past 24 hours – displays unique users logged in the site in last 24 hours from now
- Last 7 days – displays unique users logged in the site in last 7 day from today
- Last 30 days – displays unique users logged in the site in last 30 days from today
- Last 1 year – displays unique users logged in the site in last 1 year from today
- Configurable title field
- Widget Name: PageViewsTrendWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above, AppManager version 5.0.2011.2347 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Analytics enabled on the site
|Title||Display title of the widget.|
|uicallbackmethod||Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|callbackmethod||Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Cache Interval||-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|The site collection from which the data needs to be displayed, if blank then will default to current site|
View Name: PageViewsTrendWidget
View Description: Displays page views as per selected duration and interval in bar chart format.