People Directory Widget
Provides access to the company directory, so users can find and engage with their fellow employees.
- Utilizes either the SharePoint Profile Service or Azure Active Directory/Microsoft Graph API to display personnel data
- Includes search and filtering for fast and efficient employee lookups
- Includes both a grid view (shown) as well as a list view
- Provides ability to adjust and add new filter facets
- Widget Name: PeopleDirectoryWidget
- Available With: Release 4.0 and Above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Akumina People Sync/SharePoint User Profile/Azure AD
|Title that the widget will display to the user
|The default sort order, ascending or descending
|Facets is an array of properties you can filter the people results on. Example – Department, Office Location etc.
|Get Photo from AD
|Uses the photo from the users Azure Active Directory profile
|Display Names As
|Determines if you display names as First Last or Last, First
|Show A-Z Selector
|Displays the A-Z filter selector if checked
|Default Display View
|Determines the default display, either tile or grid view
|Function to call before binding the UI events
|OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen
|Function to call after fetching data
|OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.
|OOTB – Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function that allows you to alter the property bag before the API is called
View Name: People Directory
View Description: Displays search, with filters, list or grid view, and three employee cards per row in a left to right, top to bottom stacked responsive layout.
View Name: peoplefinder
View Description: Displays search, with drop-down filters, list or grid view, and three employee cards per row in a left to right, top to bottom stacked responsive layout.