Configure reports for this process.
For each report, configure its usage:
- Don’t generate this report data
- Authenticated users can view this report
- Process or instance owners can view this report
What is an “Instance Owner”?
A Process Owner is configured in the Akumina Flow Designer and can view all instances of that process. An “Instance Owner” is a person identified when creating an instance that can view specific instances. For example, if you want a manager to be able to view surveys submitted by their team members. The manager could be added as an instance owner when the instance was created and view owner reports, for just those instances.
Sums up the scores of all of the choice properties in the completed process instance and assigns it a score where score = max possible score / Sum(choice property selections scores). To use this report, you need to:
- define at least 1 Choice property
- assign each choice selection a score value
- configure the score ranges
Individual scores are reported as a percentage of 100. You define how the score should be displayed in the report by configuring ranges with desired colors and multilingual labels.
Score reporting is enabled for several out of the box processes: Wellness, Manager Assessment, Meeting Survey.
Choice Properties Report
Displays counts by selection of a choice property. Can be displayed in a table or piechart.
Property Values Report
This report allows authorized users to peruse all, non-empty values for each property (except for Choice, File and Hidden properties).
There are 3 reports which use workflow report data:
- Process Workflow Performance
- Shows Total Task Count, Total Over Due, Average Time To Assign, Average Time To Complete grouped by Task ID
- Process Assignee Workflow Performance
- Shows Total Task Count, Total Over Due, Average Time To Assign, Average Time To Complete grouped by Task ID, Assignee
- Process Role Workflow Performance
- Shows Total Task Count, Total Over Due, Average Time To Assign, Average Time To Complete grouped by Task ID, Role
Report data is generated when a process instance is closed. While Instance data expires, report data persists indefinitely.