The Voice Debug Module contains a wealth of data, both informational and useful for troubleshooting purposes.
The top of the panel provides the version numbers for the three main components in the Akumina solution.
- Front-end Core Version
- Single Page Application (SPA) Version
- AppManager Product Version
The Cache section provides content authors with the various options for clearing cache.
Cache Refresh Options
There are four options for Cache Refresh:
- All Cache – Cache Refresh All Cache will ALWAYS reset your AppManager context and will perform clear cache for content, template and language
- Content Cache – Cache Refresh Content Cache will clear content related cache only, clearing the cached line item data used by certain widgets (Ex: News Detail Widgets cache their news article content)
- Template Cache – Cache Refresh Template Cache will clear HTML view cache only
- Language Cache – Cache Refresh Language Cache will clear user language back to user default language
Best Practices is for content authors to ONLY perform Cache Refresh Content Cache. This will ensure only the desired content cache is cleared.
Note: If using live mode, this will not cache any content.
Configuration Cache Refresh
Configuration Cache Refresh will clear the configuration cache for the currently selected site in AppManager.
The Configuration Cache Refresh should only be performed if a configuration change has been made to the site.