Note these instructions use the “Classic Mode” SharePoint 2016 screens.
NOTE: The User who adds the App to the SharePoint site cannot be the Primary Farm administrator. They must be an “owner” only on the target Site Collection.
- Navigate to the “Site Contents” page by clicking the “Gear Icon” on the SITE Ribbon and from dropdown menu click “Site Contents” .
- On the Site Contents page below select “add an app”.
- The “Site Contents > Your Apps” page will be displayed.
- Click in the Left Navigation menu “From Your Organization”.
- This page will change the content to only display the Apps from your organization, here you will see “Akumina AppManager” or the name you set for the AppManager app.
- Click on the AppManager app.
- The “Do you trust Akumina AppManager” dialog box will appear.
- Click on “Trust It”.
- When the app is completely installed on your Site Collection, it will appear as seen below.