Akumina has the ability for authorized users to customize their Author and Slider Content App Field Order Display to list the most important features at the top to improve the content authoring workflow. This functionality is available to users who are part of the Administrator Group for the current site (set in Global Settings).
To change the content app order display for Author or Slider Apps:
- Open the Content AppManager Settings in AppManager. Click on your user profile dropdown menu; and select “Settings.” Then click on the pencil icon to edit the content settings.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the column display order of an Author or Slider content app type. In this example, we will modify News-Blogs content app.
- Click on the re-order arrows to move column names up/down to change the display order for the content app selected. Click when changes are complete.
- In this example, columns PublishedBy and HubNewsCategory have been re-ordered in content app settings for News-Blogs content apps.
- Navigating to the News-Blogs Content app will show all new and existing articles in the new column order display, as shown below.