Stream Channel Widget
Display videos from your company selected Stream Channels.
- Displays a list of videos populated from the company’s Microsoft Stream channels with standard video thumbnail, video title, number of views and likes.
- Videos are displayed one channel at time and allows a user to switch channels via a drop down menu.
- Allows for an unlimited number of videos to display
- Widget Name: StreamChannelWidget
- Available With: Release 4.5 and Above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: Stream Videos
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Access to Stream channel used for widget
|ChannelName||Stream Channel name to use as video source for widget|
|ChannelId||Stream Channel ID to use as video source for widget|
|Selected list columns||Columns in the SharePoint list that the widget is utilizing.|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in seconds, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
· 0 = Do not cache the data for this widget
· -1 = Use the default caching strategy set in the Digital Workplace configuration
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Channels||Stream Channel to use as source for widget|
|Height||Height of video window|
|Width||Width of video window|
|paddingbottom||The bottom padding for video window|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||
|isasynccallback||True if the callbackmethod should be run asynchronously|
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
View Name: Default
View Description: Display Stream videos from selected Stream channel