Event Detail Widget
For Foundation Site Installations that are not Hive, please refer to widget documentation here.
Displays the Event detail from a selected calendar event.
- Displays the selected calendar event details including the event title, description, date/time, location, category tags, and provides a button to download the event to add to your local outlook calendar.
- Calendar event details are most often used in conjunction with the EventsWidget.
- Support .ics calendar format download of an event to add to calendars such as Outlook
- Items displayed are security trimmed based on specific site user’s SharePoint permissions
- Mobile-ready via Responsive Web Design
- Widget Name: EventDetailWidget
- Available With: Release 5.5 and above. This article is specific for the Hive version of the EventDetailWidget, for earlier version of this widget please visit here.
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: AkuminaCalendar
- Content App Name: Events
- List Name: Calendar_AK
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: SharePoint
|Title||Title of the calendar event in the Event Content App list|
|Location||Displays the location on the event detail page|
|Start Date||Date and time that show up on the event detail page|
|End Date||Date and time that show up on the event detail page|
|Description||Optional event description|
|Event Static URL||Clickable event title that displays on the event calendar|
|Featured||When checked, event is shown as a featured event and shown with a featured tag|
|Body||Text that displays in the Event Details section on the event page|
|Tags||Allows you to specify Tags associated with the event|
|Departments||Allows you to specify Departments associated with the event|
|Region||Allows you to specify Regions associated with the event|
|Meeting URL||Displays the event link for the location of the meeting to join the meeting when selected|
|Thumbnail URL||Allows you to specify an associated image and image description.|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|List Name||Name of the SharePoint list that contains the data to be displayed for this widget instance|
|Calendar Link||N/A in HIVE 5.5 break crumbs are begin used to navigate back.|
|Use Friendly Url||Determines if the widget pulls in the friendly Url. Keep this checked|
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Site Collection URL||Site collection URL where the SharePoint list defined in “List Name” can be found.|
|Selected list columns||SharePoint list column names that will be used to retrieve data that is displayed on this view. Example: ID,Title,Body,Tags,Region,Departments,EventDate,EndDate,Featured,Location,Meeting_x0020_URL,
View Name: CalendarDetail (5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: Displays the Event detail from a selected calendar event. This include the event title, description, date/time, location, category tags, and provides a button to download the event to add to your local outlook calendar.