Me Bar Management Widget
Manage a customizable list of user specific widgets that a user will see.
- Display an Accordion list of user specific widgets.
- Titles of the widgets are managed in the supporting content app “Mebar Manager”.
- Mebar can appear on any site or any page within the site.
- A different supporting list of managed widgets can be configured for a widget instance. Example on a Department site a supporting list could be created that have a subset of me bar type widgets, the supporting list location is configurable on the widget property.
- Using the “Mebar Manager” slider content App, the following items can be managed:
- The order of the widgets to be displayed can be managed.
- The accordion appearance in a collapsed or expanded state is managed.
- Widgets can be placed in an inactive state and not appear on the front end. If is recommended that widget not be deleted but put in an inactive state in case they are desired for use in the future.
- Titles from the “Mebar Manager” content app, display as the widget titles. For multilingual, language version of the Slider content are created and titles are updated for the supported language.
- The user background image, as seen on this site’s employee detail page, can be configured to be displayed as the background of the user image, if configured on this widget’s property “Display the user’s background Image” (checked).
- Widget Name: MeBarManagementWidget
- Available With: Release 4.8
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: AkuminaMeBar
- Content App Name: Mebar Manager
- List Name: MeBarManager_AK
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: SharePoint
|List is on Root Site||When checked, the widget references the list on parent/root site collection.|
|List Name||Name of the SharePoint list that contains the data to be displayed for this widget instance|
|Welcome Message||Message that is displayed on the widget|
|Site Collection URL||Site collection URL where the SharePoint list defined in “List Name” can be found.|
|viewxml||XML code used in the view|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
· 0 = Do not cache the data for this widget
· -1 = Use the default caching strategy set via Site Creator
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Selected list columns||Columns in the SharePoint list that the widget is utilizing|
|Display the user’s background Image||If selected will display the user’s background image as the background image at the top of the widget. A SharePoint “user property” must be created if this is checked to store the user’s preferred background image, please visit here to learn more.
Uncheck this box if background images are not going to be used on this site
|dependencies||Widget that this widget depends on, in this case the GenericListWidget|
View Name: default
View Description: Displays widgets in an expand/collapse vertical layout