Due to variations in the IE Browser family (as compared to browsers such as Chrome and Firefox), there are additional settings required if your users are going to use IE browsers in an on-premise installation.
Add AppManager and Site URLs to “Trusted Sites”
With the IE browsers (10, 11 or Edge) BOTH the AppManager URL AND the front-end site URL must be added to the “Trusted Sites” in order for the Akumina Framework, your front-end site and certain widget functionality (such as My Apps) to operate properly.
- Access Internet Options/Security/Trusted Sites and click on the “Sites” button
- Add BOTH the AppManagerURL as well as the URL for the home of your intranet site to the Trusted Sites list
Enable Cookies for AppManager website
Cookies MUST be enabled in the browser for the AppManager website.
- Access Internet Options/Privacy tab
- Click on the “Sites” button in the Settings section
- Add your AppManagerURL in the website address field and click “Allow”
Modify the Authentication Settings in IIS and AppManager web.config
Changes must be made to BOTH the AppManager site settings in IIS as well as the AppManager web.config file to support IE Browsers On-Premise.