Department List Widget
Displays a list of active hyperlinked departments.
- Automatically displays the list of enabled subsites (Departments) with hyperlinked icons and titles
- Uses the settings in the Department Manager management app to determine the color and the visibility of the department link.
- Widget Name: DepartmentListWidget
- Available With: Release 4.1 and Above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Generic List Widget
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Callback Type||Value for this type of instance = customdataload|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Site Collection URL||N/A for this widget|
|dependencies||Widgets that this widget depends on, in this case the GenericListWidget|
View Name: Department List
View Description: Horizontal view that displays the active departments in an alphabetical, left to right, stacked view.