My Outlook Meetings Widget
Displays a clickable list of your upcoming meetings from Teams or Outlook calendars.
- Quickly see your upcoming meetings without having to go to your calendar app
- Customizable number of items to display
- For Outlook and Teams meetings the view icon will allow the user to view and join the meeting in Outlook.
- If the meeting was generated in Teams and the meeting is to occur within the next 30 minutes then the join icons will appear, allowing the user to select and join the meeting from this intranet page.
- Widget Name: MyOutlookMeetingsWidget
- Available With: Release 4.8
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Microsoft Graph
|Displayed Title||If the widget is not on the “Me Bar” then this will be the title displayed on the widget. If this widget is on the “Me Bar” then the displayed title comes from the “Mebar Management” content App column “Title”.|
|Widget Height||Determines the height of the widget|
|# of Items to Display||Sets the number of upcoming meetings to display in the widget|
|Hide if there are no upcoming events||When checked, and no events are upcoming, then the widget won’t show|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Function to call after fetching data||
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
View Name: My Meetings
View Description: Displays a vertical list of upcoming meetings, complete with title, date, time, and arrow link to meeting details.
If the widget is displayed outside the “Me Bar” then the same view will adapt the styles of the non “Me Bar” widgets. The title on the widget will come from the “display title” defined on the widget properties: