My Recent Files Widget
For Foundation Site Installations that are not Hive, please refer to widget documentation here.
Displays a list of documents recently visited by the signed in user.
- The list of recently visited files, matches the list of files displayed in the logged in user’s Delve , under “Your recent documents”.
- Clicking on the document title will navigate the user into the document type in a new tab displaying the document details.
- Widget Name: MyRecentFilesWidget
- Available With: This article is specific to the Hive version of the MyRecentFilesWidget, for earlier version of this widget please visit here
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Microsoft Graph
|Displayed Title||Title that is displayed on the widget|
|Selected list columns||Columns that will be retrieve for each file. Example: createdBy,fileSystemInfo,id,remoteItem,lastModifiedBy,size,webUrl|
|Number of items to display by most recent||Number of items for the widget to display|
|Date/Time Format||The date/time format for content. Available options: Standard (MM/DD/YY 4:00PM) or Euro (DD/MM/YY 16:00)|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Functions to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Show shared documents||Relevant on the “Recent Files TabView” view. When checked, the “Shared with me” tab appears, allowing the user to view documents specifically that have been shared with them.|
View Name: MeBar – My Recent Files (5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: A card display of the user’s most recent files visited by the current user.
View Name: Recent Files TabView (5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: Displays a list of the recent files visited by the current user and the documents shared with the current user.