People Directory Widget
For Foundation Site Installations that are not Hive, please refer to widget documentation here.
Provides access to the company directory, so users can find and engage with their fellow employees.
- Utilizes either the SharePoint Profile Service or Azure Active Directory/Microsoft Graph API to display personnel data
- Includes search and filtering for fast and efficient employee lookups
- Includes both a grid view (shown) as well as a list view
- Provides ability to adjust and add new filter facets
- Widget Name: PeopleDirectoryWidget
- Available With: Release 5.5 and Above. This article is specific for the Hive version of the PeopleDirectoryWidget, for earlier version of this widget please visit here.
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Akumina People Sync/SharePoint User Profile/Azure AD
|Displayed Title||Title that the widget will display to the user|
|Sort By||The default sort order, ascending or descending|
|Facets||Facets is an array of properties you can filter the people results on. Example – Department, Office Location etc. Example:
|Get Photo from AD||Uses the photo from the users Azure Active Directory profile|
|Display Names As||Determines if you display names as First Last or Last, First|
|Show A-Z Selector||Displays the A-Z filter selector if checked|
|Default Display View||Determines the default display, either tile or grid view|
|Function to call before binding the UI events||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Function to call after fetching data||OOTB -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|propcallbackmethod||OOTB – Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function that allows you to alter the property bag before the API is called|
|Search Score for sort||If Checked sort the returned results and display by Search Score order. Meaning the item will the highest search score will appear 1st.|
|Default sort ascending||If Checked will display cards A-Z order else Z-A order|
View Name: People Directory – Hive (5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: Displays search, with filters, list or grid view, and three employee cards per row in a left to right, top to bottom stacked responsive layout.