Top Page Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the most viewed pages in the current site collection in a bar graph format.
- Displays the most viewed pages in a site collection.
- Configurable title field.
- Can easily configure the count of items to display via property.
- Configurable time span for which the data should be displayed.
- Widget Name: TopPageReportWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above, AppManager Product Version: 5.0.2011.2301
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Analytics should be enabled on the site
|Title||Display title of the widget|
|Count of number of items to display in the widget instance|
|The timespan over which to retrieve metric values. This is an ISO8601 time period value.
For this example –P30D
|-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
|The sitecollection from which the data needs to be displayed, if blank then will default to current site|
View Name: Top Page Report Default
View Description: Displays most viewed pages in a site collection in a bar graph report