To display traffic according to Google Maps for the users location or the designated location.
- Utilizes Google Maps API for traffic data (free Google Developer account required)
- Location display can be preset or detected based on user city attribute
- Mobile-ready via Responsive Web Design
- Dependencies: Google Maps
NOTE: The use of the Traffic widget requires a Google Maps license and API key
- Following is a link to the pricing information for setting up an account:
- Setting up an account includes $200 free usage per month, which Google says will cover most uses.
- This is a link to the process for creating your own API key:
|displaytemplateurl||N/A for this use.|
|City||City of designated traffic area|
|State||State of designated traffic area|
|postalcode||Postal Code is used to communicate with the Google Maps API to retrieve the traffic data. If not using targeting (user location attribute) then the location displayed is this postal code location. If using targeting, the current user’s postal code (if it exists) will override this value.|
|callbackmethod||Value = GetTrafficLocation|
View Name: Traffic
View Description: Displays the traffic in either the users location or the designated area.