Top Reacted Items Report Widget
Reporting widget to display a table of the top reacted items in the current site, with a dropdown to select a timeframe for the metrics displayed.
- Displays the most reacted items based on count of reactions in the current site
- Configurable title field
- Easily configure the count of items to display via property
- Ability to define this metric over different timespans, for example, which were the top reacted items in the current site for this week, last week, this month, last month, or this year
- Widget Name: TopReactedItemsReportWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above, AppManager version 5.0.2011.2324 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Social Engine
|Title||Display title of the widget|
|Count of number of items to display in the widget instance|
|The timespan over which to retrieve metric values. You can configure one of the below values in drop down:
This Week – set to the first day of this week, 12:00 am
Last Week – set to the first day of last week, 12:00 am
This Month – set to the first day of this month, 12:00 am
Last Month – set to the first day of last month, 12:00 am
This Year – set to the first day of this year, 12:00 am
|-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
View Name: Top Reacted Item Report Default
View Description: Displays a tabular view for top reacted items on the current site, with a dropdown to select a timeframe for the metrics displayed.