Top Reacted Items Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the top reacted items in Akumina Activity Stream 5.0 in a table.
- Displays the most reacted items based on count in Akumina Activity Stream 5.0
- Configurable title field.
- Easily configure the count of items to display via property
- Ability to define this metric over different timespans, for example, which were the top reacted items in the stream this week, last week, this month, last month, or this year
- Widget Name: TopReactedItemsReportWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Akumina Activity Stream 5.0
|Title||Display title of the widget|
|Count of number of items to display in the widget instance|
|The timespan over which to retrieve metric values. You can configure one of the below values in drop down:
This Week – set to the first day of this week, 12:00 am
Last Week – set to the first day of last week, 12:00 am
This Month – set to the first day of this month, 12:00 am
Last Month – set to the first day of last month, 12:00 am
This Year – set to the first day of this year, 12:00 am
|-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
View Name: Top Reacted Item Report Default
View Description: Displays a tabular view for top reacted stream items on Akumina Activity Stream 5.0 along with the count of reactions for each item.