Stepper Instance Widget
Provides the ability to create a sequence of ordered or unordered steps in a task list to accomplish a goal.
- Provides ability to create a customized set of tasks to be completed in order to accomplish a goal (see Step Planner Administrators Guide)
- Displays the task list of the step planner
- Allows ability to create an ordered or unordered plan
- Allows ability for date specific triggered events
- Allows ability to define groups/sub-groups hierarchy
- Allows ability to create plans for onboarding
- Widget Name: StepperInstanceWidget
- Available With: Release 4.8 and Above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Management App Name: Step Planner
- List Name: StepPlans_AK
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Optimizer License
|Plan ID||Plan Id for the widget instance|
|Icon||Icon to display with plan instance. Default set to “fa-list-ol”|
View Name: Stepper Instance Widget
View Description: Displays the task list of the step planner.
View Name: Step Planner – Modern
View Description: Displays the task list of the step planner in a modern view.