The Curated Experience provides the ability to establish a curated list of items (news, events, people, etc.)
- Supports multilingual, taxonomy and personas.
- A maximum of 20 items are allowed per curated list.
- Responsive design
- Widget Name: CuratedWidget
- Available With: Release 4.5 and above
- Content App Type: Curated
- Content Type: AkuminaCurated
- Content App Name: News-Curated
- List Name: Curated_AK
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: All SharePoint lists where content is being pulled from, must have the columns defined in the “select field” as part of their data structure. Example: Title,FriendlyUrl,Image
|Title||Title of the curated item on the slider – not displayed on the front-end widget|
|NewsCategory||Metadata Category. Can be used for targeting if User Context Token is set to a category.
|ItemActive||Determines whether an item will be displayed or not|
|ItemOrder||Used on the slider as well as the front-end views, to determine the order of the items to be displayed.|
|Selected list columns||Columns in the SharePoint list that the widget is utilizing. All list configured for this curated widget should have at least the columns called our here. Example: Title,FriendlyUrl,Image
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
· 0 = Do not cache the data for this widget
· -1 = Use the default caching strategy set via Site Creator
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|List Name||Name of the SharePoint list that contains the data to be displayed for this widget instance|
|Category||Metadata Category. Can be used for targeting if User Context Token is set to a category.|
|Site Collection URL||Site collection URL where the SharePoint list defined in “List Name” can be found.|
View Name: Curated News Slider
View Description: Image card with title
View Name: default
View Description: Linked images with titles on a stylish display
View Name: Curated News – Modern
View Description: Updated version of the default view