Count Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the count of items available in any content app.
- Can be configured to display count of any list or library
- Configurable title field
- Can create multiple instances to easily point to different lists or libraries.
- Widget Name: CountReportWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: Can be configured to display count of any list
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: SharePoint List/Library
|Display title of the widget.
|Name of the SharePoint list that contains the data to be displayed for this widget instance.
|Boolean property to be set as enabled if the list is on the root site
|-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|The site collection from which the data needs to be displayed, if blank then will default to current site
View Name: Count Default
View Description: Displays the count of items in the list/library selected