To be a framework for widgets to be added to and to allow for different formats.
- When added to a page, defines the zones and enables the addition of individual widgets to the page (essentially provides a container)
- Supports multiple page layout templates through the addition of Views
- Enables the widget list functionality for choosing widgets to add to the page from the right hand widget selector tray
- Widget Name: PageWidget
- Available With: Release 4.1 and Above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: SharePoint
N/A, Content of the Page Widgets are the widgets that you add to them.
|loadwidgetcallback||The function to be called after loading widgets, OOTB is nothing|
|savewidgetcallback||The function to be called after saving widgets, OOTB is nothing|
|displaytemplateurl||N/A, the url that changes the display of the widget|
View Name: Page1ColumnLayout
View Description: Displays widgets in 1 column.
View Name: Page2ColumnLayout
View Description: Displays widgets in 2 columns.
View Name: Page3ColumnLayout
View Description: Displays widgets in 3 columns.
View Name: PageDeptHomeColumnLayout
View Description: Displays widgets for the default department home layout.