My Team Widget
To display your fellow team members based off of a users People Directory information.
- Displays the team members (based on the People Directory) with the same “Department” profile value as the current user
- Requires that user profile information is enabled either through the GraphAPI/AzureAD or through the SharePoint Profile Service synchronization
- Widget Name: MyTeamWidget
- Available With: Release 4.0 and Above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Akumina People Sync/Azure AD/SharePoint Profiles
|List is on root site||If false, the list which contains the data for this instance is on the current site.
If true, the list which contains the data is on the root of the Site Collection.
|selectfields||N/A for this use.|
|Enable Paging||If false, the widget will not display paging controls
If true, the widget will display paging controls (if implemented by developer in widget)
|Items / Page||Number of items to display per page if paging is enabled|
|List name||N/A for this widget (determines the SharePoint list the widget pulls data from)|
|instructionset||N/A for this widget (used to control the widget)|
|callbackmethod||The callbackmethod is set by the developer of the widget. For this use, the method to
specify is “ShowMyTeamItems”
|isasynccallback||Value for this should be true. Determines if the call back method runs asynchronously.|
|viewxml||N/A for this use|
|callbacktype||Value for this type of instance = postdataload. Determines type of call back method.|
|dataloadproperties||Parameters for the Call back method.|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
|Get Photo from AD||If true, the photo to display is pulled from AzureAD.
If false, the photo to display is pulled from another source.
View Name: Dashboard-MyTeam
View Description: Shows team members in a stacked view