Top Commenters Report Widget
Reporting widget to display the top commenters in a bar graph in the current site, with a dropdown to select a timeframe for the metrics displayed.
- Displays the most active users based on comments performed in the current site
- Configurable title field
- Easily configure the count of items to display via widget property
- Ability to define the metric over different timespans, for example, who were the top commenters in the current site for this week, last week, this month, last month, or this year
- Widget Name: TopCommentersReportWidget
- Widget Type: AppManager Widget
- Available With: Release 5.0 and above, AppManager version 5.0.2011.2324 and above
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Social Engine
|Title||Display title of the widget|
|Count of number of items to display in the widget instance|
|The timespan over which to retrieve metric values. You can configure one of the below values in the drop down:
This Week – set to the first day of this week, 12:00 am
Last Week – set to the first day of last week, 12:00 am
This Month – set to the first day of this month, 12:00 am
Last Month – set to the first day of last month, 12:00 am
This Year – set to the first day of this year, 12:00 am
|-1 is default.
Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
|Function to call before binding the UI events -Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after the UI has been rendered to the screen|
|Function to call after fetching data-Blank (used for widget expansion): Name of the function called after data has been fetched by the widget.|
View Name: Top Commenters Report Default
View Description: Displays bar chart for top commenters on the current site, based on the timespan selected.