Browsers that work with AppManager
- Internet Explorer (Versions: 11 and Edge) (see Additional Steps for IE Browser Support)
- Google Chrome (Latest released version)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 32+)
- Apple Safari (Version 7+)
AppManager Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
- For Azure Web Apps – S3 (or equivalent of 4-core, 7GB RAM for other services) or higher
- For Azure VMs – F4 (or equivalent of 4-core, 8GB RAM for other cloud services) or higher
- For Azure Web Apps or Azure VM – Region or location in proximity to your Office 365 instance
- On-Premise Server – 4-core, 8GB RAM or higher
AppManager Minimum Software Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 or greater (for Akumina release 4.5)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or greater
- IIS 7 (or higher)
- MVC 5.2.3
- Be able to access the SharePoint website via SSL.
- SharePoint 2016
NOTE: For Mac Firefox® 30.0 and above — 401 Error when trying to log into SharePoint is related to Insecure Supported Operating Systems and Prerequisites
NOTE: NTLM (pre-NTLMv2) authentication being disabled in Firefox®.
Resolution: Type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter. Accept the warning. Type NTLM in the Search bar at the top. Right-click network.negotiate-auth.allow-insecure-ntlm-v1 and select Toggle (this will switch the Value column to “true”). Then close Firefox® and restart.