My Org Tree Widget
Displays the organization hierarchy of the current user, displays who the user reports to and who reports to the logged in user.
- Displays the organization hierarchy of the current user
- Click on a user and their employee detail will display
- This widget displays who the logged in user reports too, as well as who reports to them.
- Widget Name: MyOrgTreeWidget
- Content App Type: N/A
- Content Type: N/A
- Content App Name: N/A
- List Name: N/A
- Recommended Images Sizes: N/A
- Dependencies: Akumina People Sync/Azure AD/ SharePoint Profile
|Widget Height||Determines the height of the scroll-able area (in pixels) to display users that report to the logged in user.|
|Cache Interval||Sets the time, in minutes, that the data should be saved in the local browser cache of the current user.
· 0 = Do not cache the data for this widget
· -1 = Use the default caching strategy set via Site Creator
Whole Number = Cache for specific time, in minutes
View Name: My Org Tree – Hive (5.5 Hive Install)
View Description: Displays the organization hierarchy of the current user, complete with names, user avatars, and titles.
View Name: My Org Tree
View Description: Displays a vertical list of the logged in user and their org chart, complete with names and titles