Browsers that work with AppManager*
- Google Chrome: latest full version
- Mozilla Firefox: latest 2 versions
- Internet Explorer: IE 11 and Edge (see Additional Steps for IE Browser Support)
- Apple Safari: latest 2 versions (see Additional Steps for Safari Browser Support)
*Akumina does not support any browser in a dev or beta version
*For additional information, see Supported Software Configurations and Exclusions
AppManager Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
- For Azure Web Apps – S3 (or equivalent of 4-core, 7GB RAM for other services) or higher
- For Azure VMs – F4 (or equivalent of 4-core, 8GB RAM for other cloud services) or higher
- For Azure Web Apps or Azure VM – Region or location in proximity to your Office 365 instance
- On-Premise Server – 4-core, 8GB RAM or higher
Headless Minimum Hardware Requirements
- The same as the AppManager minimums above.
- NOTE: In high traffic scenarios, it is recommended that you add additional ressources:
- For Azure Web Apps and VMs, use a higher plan as needed.
- For On-premise, add additional cores and memory as needed.
AppManager Minimum Software Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 or greater (for Akumina release 4.5)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or greater
- IIS 7 (or higher)
- MVC 5.2.3
- Be able to access the SharePoint website via SSL.
Headless Minimum Software Requirements
- .NET CORE 2.2
- See also Headless development with Akumina
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online (O365) with O365 E1 or above license
NOTE: For Mac Firefox® 30.0 and above — 401 Error when trying to log into SharePoint is related to Insecure Supported Operating Systems and Prerequisites
NTLM (pre-NTLMv2) authentication being disabled in Firefox®.
Resolution: Type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter. Accept the warning. Type NTLM in the Search bar at the top. Right-click network.negotiate-auth.allow-insecure-ntlm-v1 and select Toggle (this will switch the Value column to “true”). Then close Firefox® and restart.